The MSME is a project driven by passion and an unwavering desire to empower and mentor the Small and Medium enterprise (SME) arena, to make them realize their dreams. MSME understands the challenges and needs of small and medium size businesses. It offers complete services to bridge the gap between government policies and industry needs by means of planning and implementation of the various schemes that are set up for helping promote, propel and revitalize this segment.MSME offers a range of solutions to help the MSMEs grow. Whether its advocacy, dispute resolution or training, we aim to support the entrepreneurs across the country to emerge as global entrepreneurs. Whether it’s helping a start-up firm to grow or ensuring a smooth working of a franchisee MSME is committed to provide every possible help to every person associated with it.
We connect investors to business partners and help small entrepreneurs unlock their growth potential. We make investment easy, online and transparent. We assist people in taking their business concepts from development stage to marketable product with our marketing tools that streamline this process at a fraction of the cost.
MSME provides a platform for franchisees to gain access to front-line support systems by partnering with successful, well-established brands across industry verticals, providing an instant entry route into faster growth. MSME also provides a platform for Small Medium business sector for consensus building and networking. Partnership with counterpart chambers across the world carry forward our initiatives of inclusive development in SMBE business, which encompasses entrepreneurship, training, governance, skill development, etc.
Vision: We are more than just a platform, we are voice for small business and bringing your dreams to life !
Mission: Helping MSME industry in India to be trusted around the world.
ISFA Key Objectives:
- Objective is to act as a catalyst and help open doors for SMBE.
- Providing funding opportunities for high potential SME.
- MSME platform gives opportunities for Indian businesses to connect with overseas partners and expand Indian businesses.
- Aggressively participate with fellow sme bodies (domestic and international) with the objective to resolve issues related to investment and trade.
- SME always work as voice of Micro Small medium Enterprises, conducting regular dialogue with govt and its various regulatory bodies, putting across the point of view of msme community.
- Encouraging industry for public private partnership, increasing speedy development work, with agility of start up/msme and vision of growth, from both,govt and private.
- To share best practices and knowledge in the msme & franchise industry via seminars,workshops, meetings, masterclasses, among others.
- Act as focus point with concerned entities and bodies ie industry associations,financial institutions,govt bodies on matters concerning msme.
- We work as a guide for policies and processes in place by govt and msme community
- Conduct learning and training courses for the potential master franchises.
- We facilitate and act a bridge between foreign franchisors and potential buyers looking to purchase the India Franchise rights.
Message From Chairman
Dear Industry Colleagues,
I am immensely grateful for the support we have received over these years from the industry and stakeholders. On behalf of the Executive Committee of Indian Small Business Franchise Association (ISBFA) and on my personal behalf, I take great pleasure in extending a very hearty and warm welcome to all of you at this association membership.
ISBFA has been a premier voice of the industry in India and would continue to work towards the betterment of the industry at all levels. I am humbled to lead the secretariat alongside the esteemed individuals that comprise our board.
The 21st century has been full of uncertainties. While we cannot predict the future, we can rise to the challenges and forge our own paths forward. The year gone by was one of the most difficult and challenging one that many of us have faced and it has impacted our lives in unforeseen ways. The COVID-19 pandemic has cast a shadow of uncertainty and anxiety all over the world. Through these difficult times the relentless effort and determination of all the frontline health and social workers has stood out as a beacon of hope for humanity and I would like to convey my sincere gratitude to them for not only keeping us safe but also helping the economy move forward.
Our gratitude to Hon'ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for ensuring free vaccines for all – a must for economic recovery as it will help ensure safer workplaces.
As we uphold the responsibility towards the industry, we continue to mandate in addressing government policies and legislations, guidance & support, help the industry get familiar with newer & advanced technologies and subjects through webinars and seminars.
Indian manufacturers globally competitive, attract investment in the areas of core competency and cutting-edge technology; ensure efficiencies; create economies of scale; enhance exports and make India an integral part of the global supply chain.I am confident that we will not just overcome the challenges but convert these very challenges into opportunities to move to an even higher trajectory of sustainable growth.
ISBFA remains committed in extending its support towards the industry and working extensively for the growth and development of the sector. We have much to learn from the past, present, and future, as we continue our endeavor towards a brighter tomorrow.
We assure you to keep working diligently towards making the industry bigger and better.
I appreciate the continued support and encouragement of our members.