Established in 2008, A non-government, not-for-profit organisation, Indian Small Business & Franchise Association (ISFA) is the voice of India's Small business and Franchise industry. ISFA would continue to work towards the betterment of the industry at all levels. We aim to support the entrepreneurs across the country to emerge as global entrepreneurs. We helping a start-up firm to grow or ensuring a smooth working of a franchisee, ISFA is committed to provide every possible help to every person associated with it.
We connect investors to business partners and help small entrepreneurs unlock their growth potential. We make investment easy, online and transparent. We assist people in taking their business concepts from development stage to marketable product with our marketing tools that streamline this process at a fraction of the cost.
ISFA provides a platform for franchisees to gain access to front-line support systems by partnering with successful, well-established brands across industry verticals, providing an instant entry route into faster growth. ISFA also provides a platform for Small Medium business sector for consensus building and networking. Partnership with counterpart chambers or trade bodies across the world carry forward our initiatives of inclusive development in MSME business, which encompasses entrepreneurship, training, governance, skill development, etc.
- Be a reliable partner in the Indian Entrepreneurs growth journey, with a focus on strengthening India's domestic ecosystem and enhancing global competitiveness. !
- Create a Transparent – Trustworthy – Transformative business environment for franchise industry
- Helping MSME industry in India to be trusted around the world
ISFA Key Objectives:
- Objective is to act as a catalyst and help in open doors for MSMEs.
- ISFA always work as voice of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, conducting regular dialogue with Government and its various regulatory bodies, putting across the point of view of MSME community
- Encouraging industry for public private partnership, increasing speedy development work, with agility of startup/MSME and vision of growth, from both, Govt. and private.
- Aggressively participate with fellow MSME bodies (domestic and international) with the objective to resolve issues related to investment and trade
- Act as focus point with concerned entities and bodies i.e. industry associations, financial institutions, Govt. bodies on matters concerning MSME
- We work as a guide for policies and processes in place by Govt. and MSME community
- Providing funding opportunities for high potential MSME.
- MSME platform gives opportunities for Indian businesses to connect with overseas partners and expand Indian businesses
- To share best practices and knowledge in the MSME & franchise industry via seminars, workshops, meetings, masterclasses, among others.
- Conduct learning and training courses for the potential franchises.
- We facilitate and act a bridge between foreign franchisors and potential buyers looking to purchase the India Franchise rights.