Funding for MSMEs
We know that as an SME, every penny matters. MSME Mate is India’s premium platform that helps bridge the gap between banks, non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs) and micro finance institutions (MFIs), as well as market intermediaries such as AMC/AMC banks, SBICAP/SIDBI/ISF companies, IFCI Ltd., CDC, NIFCL and SFC,helping MSMEs by finding funds that have been sanctioned but not lent out. Contact one of our friendly Finance Managers today to discuss your options.
Getting Funding Has Never Been Easier
One of the biggest challenges affecting small and medium sized businesses in India is getting a suitable source of working capital. Working capital financing is an important aspect for any business, especially the MSME sector. Working capital refers to funds that a business unit receives in order to carry on its day to day operations. It remains a challenge for small and medium enterprises in particular, owing to high cost structure associated with processing loans
Funding For Your Business
It is very essential for startups to have sufficient capital funds so they can grow their business. Getting access to finance is most important aspect for startups especially when they don’t have solid line of credit to rely on.
No Capital No Worries
The Government is taking the next step in small business funding with the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) funding scheme.this initiative is aimed at helping entrepreneurs in setting up their own businesses, or expanding their existing ones, by providing easy access to loans.
We Understand Your Needs
Sector Specific Loans
We understand what Emergency Credit Line Gaurantee Scheme- as it allows banks,NBCs and other lenders extends credit to business hit by covid 19 pandemic and struggling to meet their working capital requirements .
Sector Wise Schemes
- Credit Guarantee Trust Fund for Micro & Small Enterprises (CGTMSE)
- Market Promotion & Development Scheme (MPDA)
- Export Market Promotion (EMP)
- Domestic Market Promotion Scheme (DMP)
- Trade and Industry Related Functional Support Services (TIRFSS)
- Financial Support to MSMEs in ZED Certification Scheme
- National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme (NMCP)
- Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators
- International Cooperation
- Entrepreneurship Skill Development Programme (ESDP)
- A Scheme for Promoting Innovation, Rural Industry & Entrepreneurship (ASPIRE)
- Science and Technology Scheme